Company: CornerStone Staffing
Location: Haltom City
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Do you enjoy the challenge of Sales? Do you thrive on ensuring
your customers have the best available products? We have the
position for you!! ***DIRECT HIRE*** Job Title: Sales Solutions
Consultant Location:--Fort Worth Pay: $40-$50/K (Depending on
Experience) Job Description: Responsible for selling and meeting or
exceeding opportunity-based sales objectives based on our product
line and service offerings. The Solutions Consultant is ready and
capable of taking on all sales responsibilities from generating
leads to closing deals.
- Sells products and achieve monthly quota month by establishing
contact and developing relationships with prospects, recommending
- Achieve daily activity requirements of 40 calls per day, or 120
minutes of talk time per day.
- Works with customers to determine their needs and then
recommends the right product and services to solve the customer---s
- Deliver excellent customer service that ensures ongoing sales
and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Assists in the development and creation of customer
presentations and marketing materials.
- Develops and cultivates strong industry, client, and peer
- Uses company literature and resources along with available
training to stay up to date on product features and changes.
- Researches and understands industry challenges and changes to
support product sales and growth strategies.
- Has clearly defined daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly goals
and objectives to drive sales performance.
- Awareness of competitive intelligence and an understanding of
market competition and impact to our business
- Maintains accurate records, including but not limited to sales
call reports, expense reimbursement forms, billing invoices,
cancellations, and other documentation.
- Actively participates in team meetings, 1:1---s and
- Ability to attend client meetings and industry conferences as
- Builds and fosters a network of referrals to create new
opportunities for revenue growth.
- Actively manages daily activities and call schedule to meet
goals and objectives in a timely manner.
- Makes front-line assessments of marketing conditions and advice
company staff on relevant findings.
- Supports the creation and development of client-based
testimonials, white papers, and marketing materials.
- Provides regular updates on sales activities, goals and
objectives and industry intelligence/competitor information to the
product development team.
- Creates and prepares quarterly sales activity reports.
- Exposure to confidential corporate and customer information
must maintain absolute confidentiality and comply with all HIPAA
guidelines and policies. Requirements
- Bachelor---s Degree preferred, preferably in a Sales,
Marketing, or Business Administration major
- 1-3 years of selling inside sales experience, preferably SaaS
- Ability to travel (up to 25% of time)
- Must possess a valid driver---s license and have reliable
- Expert understanding and knowledge of the principles of
- Proven track record in achieving sales quotas, goals, and
- Professional demeanor, selling style and appearance.
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint To Apply
for this Job: Click the Apply Online button, then:
- If you are currently registered with CornerStone Staffing,
click the Log In button to add yourself as a candidate to this
- If you are NOT currently registered with CornerStone Staffing,
click the Create Account button to complete the application. #CB
Keywords: CornerStone Staffing, Haltom City , Sales Representative, Sales , Haltom City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!