Production Supervisor - UniFirst
Location: Haltom City
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Our Production Supervisors Are Kind of a Big Deal !
UniFirst is seeking an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Production
Supervisor to join our UniFirst team. As a Production Supervisor,
you will be a key player in helping to lead the production team and
drive top level performance. At UniFirst we have a 5-day work week,
enjoy Saturday & Sunday off!! We have an immediate opening and
provide on the job training.
Salary & Benefits:
Competitive salary + 401K with Company Match, Profit Sharing,
Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Paid
Time Off, Direct Payroll Deposit, Tuition Reimbursement, 30%
Employee Discount, Employee Referral Bonuses.
What's in it for you?
Our Team Partners receive ongoing cross-training, exposing them to
different areas of production. Cross training enhances their
performance and assists them with their career potential and
Work Life Balance:
We offer a 40-hour work week. Enjoy weekends off!
Some companies like to promote from within, we love to! Many of our
managers started at UniFirst working on the production floor!
Our family culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that
stands out from the rest.
At UniFirst, you'll find an environment packed with different
cultures, personalities, and backgrounds. We believe our diversity
makes us who we are, and we strive every day to build a culture
where everyone feels welcome.
What you'll be doing:
- Train, mentor, and guide plant personnel to success while
maintaining morale and safety. You will be responsible for ensuring
adequate level of performance, discipline, integrity, and
productivity of employees
- Schedule and ensure an adequate level of trained employees on
the plant floor
- Report and resolve operational, manufacturing, and maintenance
problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays to
maintain alignment with budget expectations
- Perform production reporting on incentives and
- Inspect machines and equipment to ensure specific operational
performance and optimum utilization
- Work with the location manager to develop or revise standard
operational and working practices and observe workers to ensure
compliance within company, federal, and state safety and
- Implement quality programs communicated by the quality system
and quality policy
- Work with Production Manager to resolve worker grievances or
submit unsettled grievances to General Manager for action
- Follow all safety policies, HACCP and medical guidelines.
What we're looking for:
- High school diploma or G.E.D equivalent is required
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older
- Two-year degree from an accredited college or university
- 2-4 years of related experience and/or training preferred
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and
draw valid conclusions
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages,
rations, and proportions to practical situations
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business
periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from managers, clients, customers, and general
- Valid driver's license and a safe driving record is
The fabric of UniFirst is woven from its very unique family culture
where our Team Partners enjoy a small company feel while taking
advantage of the resources and stability that come with being a 2
UniFirst is an international leader in the $18 billion-dollar
garment services industry. We currently employ over 14,000 team
partners who serve 300,000 business customer locations throughout
the U.S., Canada, and Europe. We were included in the top 10 of
Selling Power magazine's "Best Companies to Sell For" list and
recognized on Forbes magazine's "Platinum 400 - Best Big Companies"
list. As an 80-year old company focused on annual growth, there's
never been a better time to join our team.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate
in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of
race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical
or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy,
citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you
need accommodation for any part of the application process because
of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to
TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call to let us know the nature of
UniFirst Recruiters and/or representatives will not ask job seekers
to provide personal financial information when submitting a job
application. Please be vigilant as such requests for information
may be fraudulent.
Keywords: UniFirst, Haltom City , Production Supervisor - UniFirst, Professions , Haltom City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!