Company: Waste Connections
Location: Haltom City
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Waste Connections is hiring a 2nd Shift Diesel Mechanic at our site
in Haltom City, Texas. This position has a 3:00PM start time, 10-12
hour shift, with occasional overtime. Great pay, benefits and lots
of room for growth!
- Conducts safety checks on vehicles and equipment.
- Completes required paperwork utilizing fleet maintenance
software program associated with repairing vehicles, documenting
parts usage, and accounting for repair times.
- Reviews, completes or assigns repairs identified on Driver
Vehicle Inspection Reports.
- Performs maintenance related work as required.
- Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with corporate
and OSHA standards.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety
- Ability to effectively communicate needed repairs or tasks. The
ideal candidate will possess:
- Preferably 2+ year experience in heavy truck equipment
maintenance and repair or completion of a diesel tech program or
good attitude, willingness to learn, and strong work ethic is a
- Must have own tools We offer excellent benefits including:
medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term
disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited
opportunities to "Connect with Your Future". For more information
please visit www.wasteconnections.com or call Nelson at
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Waste Connections, Haltom City , Mechanic, Professions , Haltom City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!