Local CDL A Drivers - We Will Train
Company: Martin Marietta
Location: Haltom City
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Local CDL A or B Ready Mix Drivers - DFW Area
40 HOURS ASSURED PAY - LOAD BONUS - 401K - PENSION - BENEFITS DAY
SET SCHEDULE SHIFTS EVERY OTHER SATURDAY OFF - HOME EVERY NIGHT
We will train non experienced drivers with a CDL
$1000 Sign On Bonus for drivers with at least 6 months of ready mix
experience or 1 year of driving shifting loads
Apply Online Below OR Call (866) 589-8571 Today!
Operate Ready Mix truck in a safe and efficient manner adhering to
Department of Transportation (DOT) rules and regulations.
- Performs daily preventative maintenance, record and inspection
on vehicles to include fueling, cleaning, tire/light inspection,
checking and adding fluids as needed.
- Changes flat tires as needed.
- Uses water hoses to clean mixer between loads.
- Performs pre-trip and post-trip inspections.
- Assist maintenance with repairs as needed.
- Visually inspect the consistency of concrete in mixer.
- Communicates and directs coworkers verbally either directly,
through two-way radio or hand signals.
- Provides appropriate documentation on delivery
- Ensures all delivery tickets are signed and returned.
- Exercise good judgment regarding work site access, unloading
and operation to and from work site.
- Maintain good customer relations. Act in a professional,
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Assists in training of co-workers as needed.
- Demonstrate good knowledge of lock out/tag out
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge of Rules and Regulations
and assures facility compliance with OSHA, DOT, EPA and other
- Required to follow all safety policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Possess a Class B Commercial Drivers License (CDL), or better.
One-year experience operating diesel tandem trucks and/or Ready Mix
truck driving experience preferred
- Possess a safe driving record
- Maintain an active DOT qualification
- Read, write and communicate in English
- Ability to perform well in a TEAM environment
- Ability to climb stairs, climb ladders, reach, squat, tolerate
prolonged standing/walking, balance, bend from trunk, crawl, kneel,
push and pull objects.
- Demonstrate neck range of motion within normal limits (flexion
and extension 60 , lateral flexion 40 and rotation 70 )
- Lift objects of various dimensions and weights.
- Ability to operate hand controls with both hands.
- Ability to operate foot pedals with both feet.
- Ability to perform sustained overhead reaching.
- Ability to use vibration tools.
- Ability to tolerate working outdoors in all environmental
temperatures and weather.
- Ability to work in areas with the potential for high noise
- Ability to tolerate working at heights up to 9 feet.
Interested? Apply Below! OR
Call (866) 589-8571 Today!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: Martin Marietta, Haltom City , Local CDL A Drivers - We Will Train, Professions , Haltom City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!