Site Supervisor-General Clerk III (Non Exempt ) with Security Clearance
Company: Pacific Architects and Engineers LLC (PAE LLC)
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: November 14, 2019
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Site Supervisor-General Clerk III (Non Exempt ) We have an exciting
opportunity for a Site Supervisor, in Ft. Worth, TX . The Site
Supervisor is responsible for the overall operational aspects of an
assigned Applicant Support Center (ASC) location. Responsibilities
* Supervises Biometrics Technicians, General Clerksand Tiger Team
* Has operational control over assigned Security Guards.
* Reports directly to Regional or Deputy Regional Manager.
* Supervises the day-to-day duties of the ASC, including
administration, property control, facility maintenance, safety,
security, customer service, and daily production and staffing as
required by the contract.
* Supervises and monitors all Biometrics capture, IDP, and
Biometrics processes by observation and/or participation.
* Provides staff scheduling to maximize the ASC's designated
* Prepares and submits timely and accurate reports to the PMO. This
includes the Weekly Production Report and Customer Service
Reporting (Management Control System), employee timesheets,
training records and evaluations, quarterly inventory of Government
Furnished Property (GFP), Significant Incident Reports, and other
documents as may be necessary or requested.
* Conducts training for all new ASC personnel using the SOP and
other training tools and documentation as issued.
* Provides leadership, guidance, motivation and career development
assistance to ASC employees.
* Ensures adherence to company and Program workplace policies. Uses
the Contact Record to conduct periodic counseling and coordinates
with Regional Management and PMO HR on resolution of personnel
behavior or performance issues.
* Maintains close coordination with the Regional Managers and
* Maintains a professional and cooperative relationship with the
USCIS Manager and all other USCIS personnel.
* May perform IDP duties if assigned, after receiving Final
Suitability Clearance and completing training.
* Performs Biometrics Technician, General Clerk 1, and IDP
functions as needed.
* Able to perform all reception and administrative duties of the
General Clerk 1, and may act as a substitute for the General Clerk
* Maintains the necessary supply levels and manages supply costs
for the efficient and continuous operation of the ASC.
* Maintains all documents and records required for the
administration of the ASC.
* Submits timely recruiting and employment documents as
* Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
Minimum Qualifications * High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Ability to obtain and or maintain a government issued suitability
* 2-3 years of relevant experience such as customer service,
administrative support or call center with at least two (2) years
of experience in a supervisory role.
* All requirements will have the Site Supervisor standing or
walking 70% to 75% of each shift while engaged in repetitive
motions while performing all assigned duties.
* Must successfully completed all required training upon being
hired. Preferred Qualifications * Valid Driver's License as there
may be requirements for mobile routes. PAE is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal
opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color,
sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran's
status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family
structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or
information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so
long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or
without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category
under federal, state, or local law. EEO is the Law Poster EEO is
the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: Pacific Architects and Engineers LLC (PAE LLC), Haltom City , Site Supervisor-General Clerk III (Non Exempt ) with Security Clearance, Other , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!