Monitor II, Community Corrections
Location: Haltom City
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Join Our Team. Get a Sign-On Bonus. New employees hired into
full-time, eligible positions between April 1, 2022, and December
31, 2022, will receive an award up to $500.At CoreCivic we care for
people! CoreCivic is currently seeking a Monitor II, Community
Corrections who has a passion for providing the highest quality
care in a residential setting. Who We Are: CoreCivic is the
leading, national provider of high-quality, secured corrections and
detention management services and residential and non-residential
transition centers. We provide effective programs that enhance
public safety and prepare individuals for success. Headquartered in
Nashville, Tennessee, CoreCivic operates more than 70 security
facilities nationwide and over 50 community residential and non-
residential centers. Our employees are driven by a deep sense of
service, high standards of professionalism, and a responsibility to
better the public good. What We Have:
- More than just a job but the start of a successful career!
- Supportive environment where employee growth is promoted.
- Comprehensive benefits package & competitive wages.
- PTO & paid holidays.
- Paid job training & other great incentives. What You Get To Do:
Change the lives of those in your care!The Monitor II, Community
Corrections is responsible for the supervision of the facility
population including but not limited to safety, security and
facility sanitation. This role provides for the care, custody and
control of residents and establishes a safe environment for the
facility, staff, visitors and residents. In addition, this person
will assist with mentoring, developing and training team members.
- Monitor resident worker activities, provides necessary
instruction, and applies standards and procedures for the
completion and quality of work performed by residents, where
- Provide guidance to monitoring staff on shift. Monitor daily
activities to ensure head counts are conducted and logged at
predetermined times and when necessary. Conduct and/or ensure all
accountability calls are completed within required time-frame (i.e.
home detention, social, work and weekend pass).
- Conduct drug and alcohol testing as needed or as directed by
- Perform rescue functions at accidents, emergencies and
disasters to include administering basic emergency medical aid and
CPR, physically removing people away from dangerous situations, and
securing and evacuating people from confined areas.Qualifications:
- High School diploma, GED certification or equivalent is
- Six months experience in a security related field is
- Experience in correctional management is preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing and
apply problem solving techniques to complex issues.
- Must complete pre-service and other training programs as
- Must be available to work any hours, any shift.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug-FreeWorkplace and EOE - including
Keywords: CoreCivic, Haltom City , Monitor II, Community Corrections, Other , Haltom City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!