Intake Coordinator, Community Corrections
Location: Haltom City
Posted on: November 22, 2021
At CoreCivic we care for people! CoreCivic is currently seeking
an Intake Coordinator, Community Corrections who has a passion for
providing the highest quality care in a residential setting. Who We
CoreCivic is the leading, national provider of high-quality,
secured corrections and detention management services and
residential and non-residential transition centers. We provide
effective programs that enhance public safety and prepare
individuals for success. Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee,
CoreCivic operates more than 70 security facilities nationwide and
over 50 community residential and non- residential centers. Our
employees are driven by a deep sense of service, high standards of
professionalism, and a responsibility to better the public good.
What We Have:
- More than just a job but the start of a successful career!
- Supportive environment where employee growth is promoted.
- Comprehensive benefits package & competitive wages.
- PTO & paid holidays.
- Paid job training & other great incentives. What You Get To Do:
The Intake Coordinator, Community Corrections coordinates the
intake of new clients and residents during the admissions process.
This person will assist new clients/residents to become familiar
with facility processes and policies, and provides new resident
orientation within required time-frames. In addition, they will
coordinates the referral process and assists external agencies
regarding space availability. Lastly, they will be responsible for
the proper implementation and compliance with company policies,
procedures, processes and standards within the day-to-day
performance of assigned duties.
- Coordinate all aspects of the admission process to include
initial interview and assessment. Ensure clients/resident's
understanding and completion of intake documents and
coordinates/provides new resident orientation.
- Coordinate all aspects of the client/resident referral process
by scheduling upcoming placement reservations and/or provides daily
notifications of residential re-entry facility space availability
to contracting agency.
- Maintain strong working relationships with external agencies,
to include Department of State Health Services, contract monitors,
and the courts to effectively communicate program requirements and
- Coordinate with probation and substance abuse agencies for
offender placements and maintains facility waiting list.
- Assist administration in interpreting or developing
organizational and administrative policies, rules, and regulations.
- Graduate from an accredited college or university with a
Bachelor's degree in Corrections, Criminal Justice, Public
Administration or related field required.
- Additional related work experience that includes providing
counseling, corrections, criminal justice or residential re-entry
services may be substituted for the required education on a
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications or other similar
software applications is required.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum Age Requirement: Must be at least 18 years of
age.CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE including
Keywords: CoreCivic, Haltom City , Intake Coordinator, Community Corrections, Other , Haltom City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!