Pediatric SLP - Fort Worth TX
Company: MGA Homecare
Location: Haltom City
Posted on: November 18, 2021
- Provides skilled speech therapy services/interventions to
pediatric patients with speech/communication, language, hearing,
voice, and feeding/swallowing deficits.
- Evaluates patients and develop, implements, and modifies
treatment plans in accordance with patient needs.
- Provides teaching and counseling to patients/families.
- Collaborates with a multidisciplinary team to plan and evaluate
team goals for each patient.
- Completes accurate and timely documentation according to
standards set by the department and regulatory
- Master?s or Doctorate degree from an accredited therapy
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (ASHA)
- Current state therapy license required
- CPR Certification
- Valid drivers license and insuranceAdditional InformationAs an
MGA Therapist you can expectYou will get to enjoy working with a
diverse patient population and being a part of a highly skilled
team of healthcare professionals who are committed to providing the
highest level of care to those in need. As well as:
- Competitive weekly pay
- Create your own work schedule (full and part time
- Benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, and more)
- 401k with company match
- Telemedicine opportunity (training provided)
- Personal tablet and keyboard provided for charting
- Mentorship and skills training availableAll your information
will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Keywords: MGA Homecare, Haltom City , Pediatric SLP - Fort Worth TX, Other , Haltom City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!