Company: Aero Components LLC
Location: Haltom City
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Location: Fore Machine, 5933 Eden Dr, Haltom City, TX 76117
Job Type: Full Time
Category: Manufacturing and Production
Shift: First Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm
Fore Machine is an aerospace company currently seeking an
operator who produces machined parts by programming, setting up,
and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine;
maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records;
maintaining equipment and supplies. The programmer must possess
skills in programming complex parts for Lathes, 3 Axis, 5 Axis,
Horizontal, Vertical, Integrex, and 50 Series Tapers machines
utilizing ESPRIT CAM and Master CAM (or equivalent) software.
Overall Essential Job Functions for the CNC Programmer will
- Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints,
engineering plans, materials, specifications, reference planes,
locations of surfaces, and machining parameters, interpreting
geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
- Programs mills and lathes by entering instructions, including
zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets,
compensation, and conditional switches; calculating requirements,
including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry; proving part
programs using Master CAM software.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and
- Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and
cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing
operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions;
troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls;
adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Observe machines on trial runs or conduct computer simulations
to ensure that programs and machinery will function properly and
produce items that meet specifications.
- Revise programs to eliminate errors, and retest programs to
check that problems have been solved.
- Modify existing programs to enhance efficiency.
- Keep leadership aware of any condition that may affect the
efficiency, quality or completion of jobs, and assist in continuous
improvement activities within the machine shop.
- Other job duties as assigned, subject to all applicable State
and Federal laws.
- Master CAM programming experience required.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience programming CNC machines for
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively with others and independently.
- Willing to be accountable and responsible.
- Strong inspection skills of machine parts utilizing CMM
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able
to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each
essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to
perform the essential functions.
Keywords: Aero Components LLC, Haltom City , CNC Programmer, Other , Haltom City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!