Title: Retail Stocking Associate
Reports to: Regional Manager
Full-time and Part-time available
Pay range: $14.50 - 16.50/hour
Position Summary for a Retail Stocking Associate:
The Retail Stocking Associate will be responsible for unloading
pallets of product from the transfer truck and maintaining the
aisles by stocking the shelves with the product, fronting the
merchandise, and cleaning the shelving as needed. The Retail
Stocking Associate will travel between assigned stores in a market.
Additionally, the Retail Stocking Associate will be responsible for
maintaining the endcaps to ensure they are full and updated. All
employees are expected to adhere to Ace Mart business philosophy,
guidelines and policies as laid out in the ACE MART MISSION
STATEMENT, Employee Handbook, Standard Operating Procedures Manual
and Safety Program.
Responsibilities for a Retail Stocking Associate:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Operate a forklift to unload pallets from transfer truck into
- Break down pallets and distribute the product to the
- Clean, dust, front & block, re-arrange all merchandise, and
ensure tags and signage are neat and visible
- Follow directions for building and maintaining endcap
- Assemble equipment and other supplies as needed
- Update shelf tags as pricing changes or new tags are
- Complete assigned tasks as directed by the Store Manager and/or
Competencies for a Retail Stocking Associate
- Customer Service
- Team Player
- Quality of Work/Accuracy
- Meet goals
- Positive Attitude
Work Environment for a Retail Stocking Associate
- Temperatures ranging from 35 to 95.
- Noisy atmosphere (phones, trucks, overhead pages, fans,
- High exposure to dust.
Physical Demands for a Retail Stocking Associate
Pass a pre-employment physical exam and drug screening.
Stand/walk up to eight hours a day
Lift 26-50 pound boxes 10 times a day
Lift 16-25 pounds boxes 30 times a day
Lift 11-15 pounds boxes 50 times a day
Lift 1-10 pound boxes 100 times a day
Bend and stoop two hundred times a day
- Clearly communicate via telephone and email daily.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work for a Retail Stocking
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are
Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Occasional evening
and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Travel for a Retail Stocking Associate
This position requires travel within the market.
Required Education and Experience for a Retail Stocking
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Forklift experience preferred
Ace Mart Restaurant Supply is an equal opportunity employer.