Experienced Mills CNC Machinist
Company: Aero Components LLC
Location: Haltom City
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Location: Fore Machine, 5933 Eden Dr. Haltom City, TX 76117
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 7-10 years minimum
- Manufacturing Manager, Lead Personnel
Set up and operate numerical control (CNC) Mills machine to
fabricate metallic and nonmetallic parts, applying knowledge of
machine shop theory and procedures, shop mathematics, and layout
- Study blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications,
and/or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of
finished workpiece, sequence of operations, and setup
- Loads CNC program, select, align, and secures holding fixtures,
cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on
- Adjusts machine controls as required.
- Verify conformance of finished workpiece to specifications,
using precision measuring instruments.
- Set up and operate machine on trial run to verify accuracy of
machine settings or programmed control data.
- Communicates with co-workers and supervisor to receive
instructions and coordinate activities.
- Must have 7-10 years machining experience.
- Must have own tools.
- Must be able to inspect own work.
- Must be able to make own set-up.
- Stand, walk, push, pull, reach overhead, and bend to the floor,
as well as,
- exert 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or
- exert 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or
- exert up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Near acuity and accommodations are required for reading machine
dial gauges, blueprints, and precision measuring instruments used
in the inspection of parts.
- Ability to monitor machine sounds to identify and diagnose
changes in order to take appropriate action.
- The employee is subject to high noise levels from operating
machines, physical hazards from moving equipment and machine parts,
breathing fumes, dust and mist, skin exposure to oils and cutting
- The employee may be required to follow other job-related
instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested,
subject to all applicable State and Federal laws.
- To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able
to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each
essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to
perform the essential functions.
Keywords: Aero Components LLC, Haltom City , Experienced Mills CNC Machinist, Other , Haltom City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!