Front Desk Rep
Company: UFC GYM
Location: Haltom City
Posted on: May 3, 2021
GENERAL SUMMARY: The Front Desk Representative is the first line
of contact for members and guests. They deliver superior customer
service while assisting members with purchases and directing
membership inquiries. ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: Front
Desk Customer Service
- Warmly greets members and guests as they enter and leave the
- Answers incoming calls in a professional and efficient manner
and transfers phone calls promptly and to the right department or
- Checks in members and verifies membership; signs up members for
group fit or ultimate classes.
- Registers prospective members and directs them to the
- Addresses members questions or direct them to the appropriate
individual for better assistance.
- Sells supplements, apparel and other UFC Gym retail items to
- Rings up purchases on the point of sales system and provides
- Maintains a professional image and behavior at all times-
avoids eating, sitting, reading, internet surfing, using a personal
cell phone or other activities which are not work related.
- Responds professionally to requests and inquiries from guests,
members, and staff.
- Provides information to members regarding special club
- Immediately reports or escalates to management any unsafe
conditions or emergency situations. Administrative
- Keeps front desk and lobby neat and clean at all times.
- Performs opening and closing procedures for the front desk, as
- Attends monthly meetings or other scheduled meetings.
- Assist with inventory or product pricing, as needed.
- Calls all past due members regarding late dues and down
payments. ORGANIZATION RELATIONSHIPS : The Front Desk
Representative reports to the Front Desk Lead and Operations
Manager. This position may interact with all levels of management
and staff within Corporate and Field offices, in the clubs, and
within the Front Desk Representative team. REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Must be energetic and possess a very friendly, outgoing
personality and positive attitude.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills,
including telephone etiquette.
- Possess a strong customer service focus.
- Understands and follows oral and written instructions.
- Able to multi-task and perform tasks with accuracy and
attention to detail.
- Must be a team player and possess a can-do attitude.
- Adhere to meal and rest break periods and must clock in and out
for all shift times. Minimum certifications/educational level:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated
External Defibrillator (AED) certification. Minimum experience:
- Must have 6 months customer service experience in health club,
retail, hospitality or food service industry.
- Experience with multiple phone lines preferred.
- Basic computer skills. Physical Requirements:
- Required to stand, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel,
crouch, or crawl.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to stand and remain on your feet for a full shift.
Keywords: UFC GYM, Haltom City , Front Desk Rep, Other , Haltom City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!