Company: Mesa Springs
Location: Haltom City
Posted on: September 11, 2023
Overview: Mesa Springs Full time Inpatient Therapist
Shift:Monday-Friday 8am-4pm Mesa Springs is a 72-bed behavioral
hospital located in Fort Worth, Texas . The hospital offers
inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to
adults, adolescents and their families. At Mesa Springs we are
dedicated to Changing People's Lives . As a Therapist, you will be
a member of the clinical services team at Mesa Springs. Our team
drives a "Clinical First" attitude to help fulfill our mission of
"Changing People's Lives ". Our therapists utilize an evidence base
approach to meet the individual needs of our patients. Our model
includes group, family and individual therapy. As a therapist, you
will work closely with all departments to provide an exceptional
experience for each patient, their family and support systems. Our
patient centric approach delivers superior outcomes for inpatients
and outpatients. Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
- UKG Wallet - We've partnered with UKG Wallet, a voluntary
Earned Wage Access benefit, to offer employees access to their pay
on their own schedule. Position Details:
- Provide Psychotherapy and counseling therapies to patients
suffering from psychiatric and substance abuse disorders. Therapies
include group, individual and family.
- Ensure accurate and timely patient documentation
- Actively communicates with clients, families, and outside
referral sources, functioning within the scope of HIPAA and 42 CFR
Part 2. Demonstrates proactive communication with those involved
with the patient's treatment, documenting all correspondence held
with patients and other stakeholders.
- Displays heavy involvement in treatment planning for patients.
Works with patient to achieve treatment plan goals and accurately
documents progress. Demonstrates initiative to revise the treatment
plan to create new goals for patients if appropriate.
- Ongoing and consistent collaboration with the interdisciplinary
team including physicians, utilization review and nursing staff
members. Demonstrates active communication with team members.
- Demonstrates the ability to work with the utilization review
department. Ensures communication with UR on length of stay and
treatment of patients.
- Creates thorough discharge plans with clients that meets the
clients after care needs. Ensures both patient and appropriate
family members or referral sources have appropriate paperwork in a
timely manner after discharge to ensure continuum of care.
- Master's Degree in Social Work or Counseling or relevant
licensure in state of practice.LMSW,LCSW,LPC/(-A)LMFT-A,LMFT
- Current unencumbered state licensure per state
- CPR and CPI Certification within 30 day of employment and prior
to patient contact. Experience:
- Prior work with psychiatric and chemical dependency
Keywords: Mesa Springs, Haltom City , Inpatient Therapist, Healthcare , Haltom City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!