Company: Mesa Springs
Location: Haltom City
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Overview: Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
- UKG Wallet - We've partnered with UKG Wallet, a voluntary
Earned Wage Access benefit, to offer employees access to their pay
on their own schedule. - - - Position Details:
- Provide Psychotherapy and counseling therapies to patients
suffering from psychiatric and substance abuse disorders. Therapies
include group, individual and family.
- Ensure accurate and timely patient documentation
- Actively communicates with clients, families, and outside
referral sources, functioning within the scope of HIPAA and 42 CFR
Part 2. Demonstrates proactive communication with those involved
with the patient's treatment, documenting all correspondence held
with patients and other stakeholders.
- Displays heavy involvement in treatment planning for patients.
Works with patient to achieve treatment plan goals and accurately
documents progress. Demonstrates initiative to revise the treatment
plan to create new goals for patients if appropriate.
- Ongoing and consistent collaboration with the interdisciplinary
team including physicians, utilization review and nursing staff
members. Demonstrates active communication with team members.
- Demonstrates the ability to work with the utilization review
department. Ensures communication with UR on length of stay and
treatment of patients.
- Creates thorough discharge plans with clients that meets the
clients after care needs. Ensures both patient and appropriate
family members or referral sources have appropriate paperwork in a
timely manner after discharge to ensure continuum of care.
- Master's Degree in Social Work or Counseling or relevant
licensure in state of practice.
- Current unencumbered state licensure per state
- CPR and CPI Certification within 30 day of employment and prior
to patient contact.Experience:
- Prior work with psychiatric and chemical dependency patients. -
Keywords: Mesa Springs, Haltom City , Inpatient Therapist, Healthcare , Haltom City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...