Company: Sonic Drive-In
Location: Haltom City
Posted on: November 25, 2022
As a SONIC Drive-In Assistant Manager, you are responsible for
assisting the General Manager in managing the daily operations of
the restaurant to provide quality food in a clean, safe, and
efficient manner so that guests will have an enjoyable experience
at the SONIC Drive-In. Responsibilities include:
* Hiring, training, supervising, managing, directing, and
developing Great People ready to serve a SuperSONIC experience to
* Making every guest a repeat customer by ensuring the guest leaves
the lot satisfied every time
* Helping employees understand the big picture and their role by
sharing the "why" behind tasks
* Celebrating team successes and coaching for better
* Setting clear expectations and providing continuous feedback
* Creating an upbeat positive atmosphere during the shift that
makes work fun
* Managing the majors: food and paper, labor, and guest service
* Maintaining and enforcing SONIC safety and sanitation
* Relentlessly complying with all federal, state, and local laws
What You'll Need:
* Excellent leadership and communication skills
* High standards for self and the team
* Positive attitude, especially during rushes or stressful
* Resiliency - trying different approaches to solve a problem;
working to get better every day
* Eagerness to learn and grow professionally and personally
* Ability to prioritize and complete tasks accordingly
* Effective communication skills; basic math and reading skills
* Willingness to work irregular hours, including nights, weekends,
The Fine Print:
As required by applicable law, SONIC Drive-In franchise
organizations will make reasonable accommodations to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of
Each franchise organization is an independent employer and thus
responsible for making its own employment-related decisions.
Nothing in these materials should be construed as the franchisor
being involved in or having control over a franchise employee's
essential terms and conditions of employment.
SONIC Drive-In Assistant Manager Requirements:
*Ability to work irregular hours, nights, weekends and holidays
*General knowledge and understanding of the restaurant industry or
retail operations required
*Minimum of six months of restaurant management experience (QSR) or
one year entry level retail management experience required.
Experience running shifts without supervision
*Effective communication skills; basic math, reading and computer
*Ability to follow directions and work with autonomy once given
directions; ability to multi-task and successfully solve
*Willingness to abide by the appearance, uniform and hygiene
standards at SONIC
Additional SONIC Drive-In Assistant Manager Qualifications...
*Friendly and smiling faces that enjoy providing courteous food
service to our guests!
*Professional individuals who value people and demonstrate respect
*A team player willing to meet and exceed drive-in goals and
*Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and lead
*Dedicated individuals with a proven track record of building
sales, creative marketing, expense management and developing people
into successful teams.
Sure, classic cars and vintage threads may be things of the past,
but the Sonic Drive-In experience will always be groovy, right on,
awesome, wicked, fab, the bee's knees, cruisin'. .. you get the
picture! It's downright sensational!!
All that's missing is you, so APPLY TODAY!
SONIC and its independent franchise owners are Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Sonic Drive-In, Haltom City , Assistant Manager, Executive , Haltom City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!