Director, Business Development & Lead Generation, Strategic Markets -
Location: Haltom City
Posted on: January 12, 2021
At a glance:
- Are you an experienced business development leader skilled at
managing a multi-faceted prospecting process designed to generate
- Can you commit to a position guiding a high-performing team to
use sequenced outbound contact tactics?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and
a focus on professional development? Our company:At Spectrum
Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that
encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We
promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity,
innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client
expectations.Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications,
Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology
solutions serving America's largest businesses and communications
service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes
networking and managed services solutions: Internet access,
Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum
Enterprise's industry-leading team of experts works closely with
clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions
designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about
Spectrum Enterprise can be found at
enterprise.spectrum.com.Highlights:As the Director of the
Enterprise Business Development Strategic Markets, you accelerate
revenue through the management of a multi-faceted prospecting
process designed to generate quality leads for targeted accounts.
You excel at building and growing high-performing Business
Development Representative (BDR) teams based on your knowledge and
experience of industry benchmarks and best practices. You drive
long-term success by guiding BDR teams to use sequenced outbound
contact tactics.You achieve prospecting targets and field referrals
by establishing effective strategies and processes. You provide
leadership, vision and strategy to support the implementation of
all organizational initiatives and projects. You understand how to
define, measure, analyze, improve, verify and control the quality
of outbound prospecting activities. You maximize the organization
by recruiting, training and developing BDR team members whose views
are in line with company objectives. You thrive in an office
environment and travel as needed to achieve company goals. You
report directly to Group Vice President of National and Partner
Sales for goals and guidance.Position benefits:
- Competitive salary with a long-term incentive plan.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available. What
you will do:
- Encourage company-wide success through active and consistent
support of all efforts to simplify and enhance the client
- Drive activity metrics required to achieve qualified referral
requirements by designing and executing outbound prospecting
strategies and touch sequences and processes.
- Be an empowering leader of the Business Development
Representative team by hiring, onboarding and guiding BDR training
requirements, including leadership development.
- Present referral forecasts and regular reports on prospecting
activity and goal attainment for senior leadership to
- Enhance and measure prospecting activity through the
programmatic adoption and implementation of sales tools.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Field Sales, Marketing,
Sales Enablement and other departments to complete strategic issues
and develop and execute processes.
- Continually evaluate the effectiveness of strategies and
processes by using Salesforce reports and analytics.
- Maximize the department by supporting, mentoring and leading
the team to understand industry trends and overall competitive
responses while maintaining a desire to continually improve
processes and tactics to achieve targeted goals. Required keys for
- Five or more years of experience managing BDR managers.
- Ten or more years of experience directing and managing a BDR
- Proven leadership in directing, augmenting and building a new
- Expert in prospecting methodologies and social selling
- History of coaching teams to meet targeted goals.
- Ability to continuously hire, onboard and train new sales
- Entrepreneurial mindset that can achieve results with minimal
- Experienced with database management, including Salesforce or
similar client relationship management (CRM) tool.
- Understanding of Enterprise level voice and data
- Confident when presenting data-driven presentations to C-level
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with
all levels of an organization. How you will stand out from the
- Proven experience leading high-performing sales teams and
achieving revenue targets.
- History of developing new sales organizations and quickly
penetrating the market.
- Focused on the big picture with the ability to execute the
implementation strategy. Your education:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing or a
related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training
and work experience (required).For more information on Spectrum's
benefits, please click here .
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Haltom City , Director, Business Development & Lead Generation, Strategic Markets -, Executive , Haltom City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!