Apps Dev Group Manager/Data Quality Lead - Irving - C14/SVP (R1955314)
Location: Haltom City
Posted on: March 21, 2020
The Applications Development Group Manager is a senior
management level position responsible for accomplishing results
through the management of a team or department in an effort to
establish and implement new or revised application systems and
programs in coordination with the Technology Team. The overall
objective of this role is to drive applications systems analysis
and programming activities.
- Lead an organization of IT professionals in driving and
implementing technology strategy with a primary goal to improve the
Data Lineage, Data Quality and Data consumption and Distribution
Technology stack + build innovative ??technical solutions in an
increasingly regulated yet extremely disruptive environment.
- Build collaborative working relationships and partnership with
multiple stakeholders to create strong core data platform and
analytics engine for Finance, Risk and Regulators.
- Design and develop a strategic framework that can functionally
abstract and simplify the architecture, thereby enabling smooth
implementation of global strategic initiatives?suited for the
- Define metrics and routinely benchmark tech engineering and
development processes against industry best practices and create a
culture of continuous self-improvement against transparent
measurable metrics with the aim to deliver best in class services
to our clients
- Responsible to articulate and recommend Build vs Buy decisions
and provide technical recommendations.
- Build and manage a strong technical team and actively engaging
in career development of direct staff.?
- As a responsible technology leader, you should have an acute
sense of Risk and Control elements, Audit and Compliance of the
role and ensure these are delivered on time.
- Drive simplification and efficiency in core systems with short
and long term goals for the organization, towards resolving the
current pressing needs while creating a sustainable solution for
- Manage to control and utilize budget effectively.
- Partner closely with senior leadership teams within the Finance
and Risk organizations in understanding evolving business needs,
aligning technology strategy with their respective objectives and
agreeing technology expenditure plans.
- Communicate with senior managers across GFTS, EIO&T and
other technology partners in aligning implementation and
- Partner with Senior Management and/or provide consultations and
expert advice on strategic plans and business objectives.
- Manage multiple teams of professionals to accomplish
established goals and conduct personnel duties for team (e.g.
performance evaluations, hiring and disciplinary actions)
- Provide strategic influence and exercise control over
resources, budget management and planning while monitoring end
- Utilize in-depth knowledge of concepts and procedures within
own area and basic knowledge of other areas to resolve issues
- Ensure essential procedures are followed and contribute to
- Integrate in-depth knowledge of applications development with
overall technology function to achieve established goals
- Provide evaluative judgment based on analysis of facts in
complicated, unique, and dynamic situations including drawing from
internal and external sources
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made,
demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation
and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving
compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to
Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal
behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing
and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as
effectively supervise the activity of others and create
accountability with those who fail to maintain these
- 15+ years of IT Delivery experience
- Strong background in handling data and related
- Hands on experience building data quality platform which
provides front to back data quality insights, ?real-time, daily and
monthly statistics with Incident management and tracking
- Exposure in sourcing, processing, transforming, curating,
distributing wide variety of data including but not limited to
Static Data, Market Data, Trade Data and transactions data.
- Strong Design and Architectural background on building
- People management with ability to motivate/inspire a large
- Practitioner of Agile practices
- Strong banking/financial domain experience?
- QA best practices and latest trends in software quality??
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal
- Adept in data governance principles, data quality
- Good project management skills and governance skills.
- Experience managing global technology teams
- Working knowledge of industry practices and standards
- Ability to work as part of team and independently??
- Drives accountability and makes timely decisions and tough
calls on enterprise issues and opportunities
- Continuously maintain an innovative mindset
- Interpersonal skills to interact with team members and
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills??
- Solid conflict resolution and stake holder management
- Bachelor?s degree/University degree or equivalent
- Master?s degree
:All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions
- US------------------------------------------------------Time Type
:------------------------------------------------------Citi is an
equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual
Orientation/Gender Identity.Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries
("Citi?) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for
career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and
need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or
apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.To view the "EEO is the
Law" poster CLICK HERE. To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE.
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE.PandoLogic.
Keywords: Data Analyst, Location: Haltom City, TX - 76117
Keywords: Citi, Haltom City , Apps Dev Group Manager/Data Quality Lead - Irving - C14/SVP (R1955314), Executive , Haltom City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!