Sr Analyst, Project Engineer
Company: Raytheon Technologies Corp
Location: Haltom City
Posted on: September 17, 2022
United States of America
HTX17: Landing Gear - Fort Worth 4630 N. Beach Street , Haltom
City, TX, 76137 USA
Collins Aerospace is seeking to hire a highly motivated Sr.
Analyst, Project Engineer to join our Aerospace assembly design,
continuous improvement, and vertically integrated company. As a
member of the Chief Engineer's Office, the Project Engineer will
impact many aspects of the engineering process, with the objective
of clarifying, improving, and making it more efficient
Location: Hybrid - Local to the Fort Worth, TX area.
* Responsible for the maintenance and continuing update of the full
engineering process documentation (writing, updating, continuous
improvement (CI), and engineering support for Engineering
processes, procedures, work instructions, staff instructions, and
* Working with cross-functional teams on improvement events to
ensure process integration with the rest of the Landing Gear
* Understanding of the full engineering process including proposal
development, new product introduction, in-production and in-service
engineering, and aftermarket engineering.
* Overhaul, improvement, and continuing maintenance of LG
Engineering information service systems; including Share-point
sites, PLM integration, OneDrive, Teams, shared folders, etc.
* Performing design supplier audits, audits related to
Airworthiness requirements, and providing internal support for
external QMS audits
* Act as the Airworthiness engineering representative for Landing
* Represent Landing Gear with Transport Canada and assist the Head
of DAO in fulfilling obligations of the Design Approval Procedures
* Coordinate internal required quality audits and design supplier
* Deploy training covering the provisions of DOID and DAPM for all
* Employ Continuous Improvement for all related procedures and
* Provide general engineering support to all of LG engineering
related to process and procedures.
* Bachelor's degree and 2 years of prior relevant experience OR
* In absence of a degree, 6 years of relevant experience is
* Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident "Green Card" holder
* Bachelor's degree (typically in Science, Technology, Engineering
or Mathematics (STEM)).
* Excellent written communication
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in
technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global
aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the
capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve
customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly
evolving global market.
The high-quality products we design, test and produce in our
Mechanical Systems help millions of passengers reach their
destinations safely - every day! From landing systems and actuation
to propellers, flight controls and hoist and winch - the products
we manufacture work together behind the scenes to enhance the
overall flight experience. We delight our customers with superior
products and best-in-class service. Our global team is committed to
continuous improvement - we work hard to make our solutions
lighter-weight, stronger and more technically advanced, so that
plane travel can be safer, more affordable, and more sustainable in
the years to come. We are looking for the best and brightest to fly
and land with us!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a
multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best
results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are
committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share
their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges
in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
* Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and
separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime
Income Strategy option
* Tuition reimbursement
* Life insurance and disability coverage
* Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto,
additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness
insurance, group legal
* Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
* Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling
* Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
* Autism Benefit
* Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
* Adoption Assistance
* Best Doctors, second opinion program
* And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical
and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a
background check, which may include a drug screen.
* Background check and drug screen required (every external new
hire in the U.S.)
* Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for
more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless
possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with
each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace,
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Keywords: Raytheon Technologies Corp, Haltom City , Sr Analyst, Project Engineer, Engineering , Haltom City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!